Travel News

Bau Trang welcomed nearly 2.000 tourist arrivals on the first days of Tet Holiday - (19/02/2021)

(Muinetourism.vn) -  This year, Bau Trang tourists area welcome nearly 2.000 tourist arrivals to Bau Trang on the first days of Tet (February 10 -13, 2021) to contemplate and enjoy the services here.
 
(Photo: Nguyen Vu)
 
According to the tourism management of Bau Trang, the majority was the domestic tourists and often used the service of Terrain vehicle and the total turnover for this service accounts for 80 percent, the rest of 20 percent was the F& B services.
In order to ensure the safety to tourists as well as to apply the measures to prevent the pandemic, the tourism management has worked with the local forces to often inspect and maintain the security, environmental sanitation, food safety ….
 
 
(Photo: Nguyen Vu)
 
The tourism management has deployed many measures to prevent the Covid -19 like setting separate areas with hand sanitizer, checking the temperature of tourists and suggesting tourists to wear face mask… Everyday, there were also the specific report on tourists to the relevant units.
  Nguyen Vu
Translated by Van Thao


Weblinks

Copyright © 2014 Binh Thuan Tourism Promotion Information Center

Address: 24 Nguyen Tat Thanh .st, Phan Thiet city, Binh Thuan province
Phone: (0252) 3 810 801 - Fax: (0252) 3 832 987. Email: ttxtdulichbinhthuan@gmail.com.
Please cite the source when using any infomation from muinetourism.vn
This electronic information page is established under the License No 02/GP-TTĐT dated 20/3/2019 issued by Department of
Information and Communication Binh Thuan. Editor in Chief: Vo Xuan Nghia – Director of Binh Thuan Tourism Promotion Information Center
Online: 1
Visited: 10149982
Designed by Tinh Thanh Co., Ltd