Travel News

Transporting tourists by the double decker bus - (25/03/2020)

( The people’s committee of Binh Thuan province has just sent a dispatch to propose Prime Minster so that Binh Thuan can carry out the transport model with the double decker bus.

Bau Trang (or the white lake) welcomed nearly 40.000 tourist... - (19/02/2020)

( According to the report from the tourist management board of Bau Trang tourist destination, this place welcomed approximately 40.000 tourists within the first two months of 2020. Namely, the number of domestic tourists accounted for 80 % and the other 20 % was the international tourists; they came from South Korea, Malaysia, Russia (Chinese tourists was just negligible percentage).

Binh Thuan targets to welcome 7 millions of tourists in 2020 - (31/01/2020)

( - In the year of 2020, Binh Thuan province sets a goal to attract 7 millions of tourists, of which international tourists reach 850.000 turns.

The “Yellow apricot bud” Karaoke contest 2020 - (31/01/2020)

( - On the night of January 27 (the third days of Lunar New Year), the Karaoke contest with the theme “ Yellow apricot bud” bustlingly took place at the Binh Thuan Children’s House. Many parents and local audiences came and encouraged the little candidates.

The activities to welcome Tet holiday at Po Sah Inu tower - (28/01/2020)

( - Celebrating the lunar New Year 2020 - The year of the rat, on the morning of January 26th (The second days of the lunar New Year), at Po Sah Inu Tower, Phan Thiet city took place many traditional Cham art and culture activities to serve locals and tourists on Tet holiday.

Diverse performance activities to welcome Spring 2020 - (28/01/2020)

( - On the January 25th (The first day of lunar New Year), at the stage of Binh Thuan Cinema & Cultural Center (Nguyen Tat Thanh street, Phan Thiet city), the performance program with the theme “ Welcome Spring” took place with many interesting items. The event attracted many locals and tourists to come and enjoy the show.

Starting for Windsurf Muine Fun Cup 2020 - (26/01/2020)

( - The 21th Windsurft Muine Fun Cup this year will take place from February 7 -8 at the Jibe’s Beach (90 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Phan Thiet city, Binh Thuan province)

Introducing the Mascot of Binh Thuan Tourism - (13/01/2020)

( In order to introduce and advertise the image of Binh Thuan – A impressive, friendly and safe destination, Binh Thuan Tourism Promotion Center has built and introduced the Mascot of Binh Thuan Tourism.


Copyright © 2014 Binh Thuan Tourism Promotion Information Center

Address: 24 Nguyen Tat Thanh .st, Phan Thiet city, Binh Thuan province
Phone: (0252) 3 810 801 - Fax: (0252) 3 832 987. Email:
Please cite the source when using any infomation from
This electronic information page is established under the License No 02/GP-TTĐT dated 20/3/2019 issued by Department of
Information and Communication Binh Thuan. Editor in Chief: Vo Xuan Nghia – Director of Binh Thuan Tourism Promotion Information Center
Online: 5
Visited: 8706438
Designed by Tinh Thanh Co., Ltd